Orthotics and Prosthetics Technician
- Evaluate and interview patients to determine their needs
- Measure patients in order to design and fit medical devices
- Fit, test, and evaluate devices on patients, and make adjustments for proper fit, function, and comfort
- Maintain patient’s records
- Design orthopedic and prosthetic devices, based on prescriptions and examinations and measurement of patients.
- Make and modify plaster casts of areas that will be fitted with prostheses or orthoses, for use in the device construction process.
- Adjust, repair, or replace prosthetic and orthotic devices
- Document care in patient’s records
- Previous experience in Health Care Industry
- Completed Master’s degree in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership skills
Job Types: Full Time
If you’re interested or know someone looking for opportunity. Feel free to send your resume at [email protected].