Brooklyn Covid Vaccine
Trusted NYC Covid vaccine centers in Brooklyn and Queens New York providing Covid-19 vaccinations.
Covid-19 Vaccine in Brooklyn
All individuals 12 years of age and older that reside in the United States are eligible to receive the vaccine.
While the vaccination process is underway, You should continue to follow New York health guidelines.
Covid Vaccine Comparison
Below is a chart comparing the current Covid-19 vaccines. Click the image to view a larger version.
What to Bring for Your Covid Vaccination
Individuals must bring proof of age.
For individuals younger than the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must provide consent for vaccination.
A parent or legal guardian must provide verbal consent either while accompanying the minor to the vaccination appointment, or by phone at the time of the vaccination appointment.
If the minor is 12-15 years old, they must arrive with a parent or guardian OR they need to bring another adult caregiver who has a signed designation from the parent or guardian and the parent/guardian must be available by phone.
Need a Covid Test ?
All AG Urgent Care locations also have the PCR and rapid tests available.
- Rapid results within 10 minutes
- No lab equipment or additional instrument required
- Detects SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen via a lateral flow assay
- Designated as a CLIA waived test
- Manufactured in the U.S. by a U.S. headquartered company
Covid Vaccine Information and FAQ
- CDC general Covid vaccine info: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
- Types of Covid vaccines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html
- Covid vaccine side effects: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html
- What to do after you are vaccinated: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html
- Covid vaccine safety: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html
- Covid FAQ: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
Covid-19 Vaccine in Brooklyn and Queens
AG Urgent Care has Covid vaccine centers near your home in Brooklyn and Queens with rapid Covid tests and PCR antibody Covid tests available.