We are a clinic based pharmacy, based in Brooklyn New York. Close to Kingsbrook Hospital. We are looking for an experienced pharmacist to join and lead our team.
Great pay, great team, great work environment.
- Supervise the storage, sale, dispensing or compounding of drugs, poisons and restricted devices (i.e., hypodermis needles and syringes).
- Instruct ALL employees, either orally or in writing, at regular intervals relative to the appropriate activities in connection with the practice of pharmacy.
- When a Supervising Pharmacist is to be absent from a pharmacy at any time, he/she should be certain that another qualified pharmacist is present during his/her absence as provided under Education Law.
- Be certain that the pharmacy is properly registered and operating in accordance with the present laws, rules and regulations.
- Use “reasonable” means to determine that the drugs being held for sale meet established standards (federal and state).
- Issue verbal and written notice to each of his/her subordinates concerning the laws, rules and regulations (federal, state, and local) relative to proper pharmacy practice.
- Insure that no prescription required drugs or devices are sold at wholesale unless the pharmacy possesses a New York State Board of Pharmacy wholesaler registration.